Invest in your people, they are your most valuable asset.
At 5 Star Business Consulting and Coaching, we believe that the best investment a company can make is in their people. Help your people become a harmonious, productive, and happy team.
We use the Extended DISC as the centerpiece for our team building exercises. The DISC is a behavioral analysis assessment that is the foundation for all team building, sales, interpersonal relationships, and leadership. There are only 24 questions and only requires about 10 minutes to perform and it is done electronically.
How does the process work?
- A contact person is decided to be the liaison for 5 Star Business Consulting & Coaching to work with. This person will be responsible for all communication to and between the members of the team and 5 Star.
- This person will be in contact with 5 Star to arrange the completion of the DISC questionnaire by the balance of the participants within a given deadline.
- When results are received from the Extended DISC, the reports are forwarded to each participant as well as the primary contact person. This will include instructions on how the liaison should complete an additional questionnaire contained in the 33-page written report.
- Once all information is received, there will be a general group meeting/presentation for the entire team at a time specified by the company. Three hours for this presentation.
- There will be 2-3 hour debrief to management regarding the results. At this meeting, we will discuss and recommend areas where improvements in communication can occur and methods on how to continue the momentum gained through the team building process.
Fee Schedule for on-site training
Call for specialized quote. Special pricing for an off-site event can be arranged. Early bird discount good until July 1st.
For additional information about this Team Building program, contact: Glenn R. Burkey at 440-428-5649, cell 440-417-8507 or email@example.com